Thursday, November 12, 2009

everyman for now, uberman(?) later. and stuffs.

Alright. I stayed home sick today; I'm coughing, sneezing, snorting (snot, that is), and lazing around. I've been having a total off day. I slept from about 1 this morning til about 10, and then I just lazed around the house like I had something to do.

So I figured out that besides last night, I've been on everyman for a while now. About 4 hours of sleep at night, give or take half an hour, and then 2-3 naps during the day, depending on my schedule. I'm going to stick to this for a while, and then I will switch to either Dymaxion or Uberman. Maybe even Tesla.
:3

I really want to make a chart of sleep schedules on here, just because I can. :D

Good news --- My dad is getting an offer for a job in Iowa. Bad news --- He might not take it because his salary would be lower than what he gets on unemployment/disability/social security. :/ The other choice is California, in which his salary would be $110k per year, plus however much I make when I get a job. :P

That's it for now. I'm making a chart of the sleep schedules then I'm heading off for a short nap + dinner. Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment