Saturday, November 14, 2009

Living out loud.

I've decided to make this blog more than just my polyphasic crap. It's going to be about my transgender and gay issues, and maybe whatever other crap on the side. You know, a place where I can vent.

I'm so sick and tired of my homophobic family, homophobic school, homophobic town. I feel like they're all stuck in the 70s and 80s. They're conservative and old fashioned. It makes me feel claustrophobic. I can't be me. I can't be Angel, the androgynous/transgender androphilic person that I am, I have to be Justin, the random gay dude who know one knows.

Blargh. D: Well, that seemed depressing. Now on to happy stuff. My party is tomorrow. I'm probably getting a digital camera with a camcorder thing on it. AND. I came out to all my friends and everything about being transgender/genderqueer. :D They all took it well. Some of them are like uhhhh what? but most are like I knew it. :)

Well, that's all I can think of right now without babbling. I'll be going now. Maybe I'll update later from my phone. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment