Friday, October 9, 2009

End of day 2.

STATS: normal appetite, concentration, and reflexes. Very hyper during mid-day (11a-1p)
--------
I'm running into a dilemma. My block 3 nap.... I don't always have a solid way to wake me up. I'd use my phone to wake me up, but the vibrate doesn't annoy my brain enough to make it do something! (i'm not supposed to be polyphasing so using an alarm would be bad..... :P)

I really am at a loss for what to do. Does anyone have suggestion(s)? D:<

Anyways. I'm not really too tired, so i'm going to push my block 4 nap to 3am and then push my block 1 nap to around 8 or 9a-ish while I'm on the bus to see a friend. :) tonight, I am making sure to keep my head up, away from comfy places. No more repeats of last night! Haha.

I've also been deep in thought as to if I should abolish use of my bed altogether, because I certainly can't use it for block 2 or 4 naps.... And as for block 1 and 3 naps... They're both at 6ish, so I could probably work that but I don't wanna risk. Especially when there's no obligations that day... I'd be at too much of a risk to oversleep. I don't know. I'm on the floor for another week or so while I adjust anyways. =D

I really, really, really hope I adjust and continue on dymaxion sleep so that I can be the first long-term dymaxion sleep besides buckminster fuller! :D well, the first that has made a documented journey of it. :P I chose dymaxion because everyman didn't save enough time, and uberman was too short of wake periods, too short of naps, and too common. Dymaxion is more intense and less tried/done, so I obviously chose it. =]

I really wish I wasn't living in such an anti-polyphase house. If my parents and sister were more accepting of it, then I could ask one of them to awake me from block 4 nap (the one at midnight), and therefore eliminate worry about oversleeping and what not. :) but hey, who knows, maybe they'll change their minds. Haha.

This seems like a really long blog (judging from my phone screen). Sorry if it seems i'm rambling. Just gotta have something to do. Ciao, everybody. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment