my vacation was awesome! :) went to the beach and stuff. had a grand ol' time. i also drove all the way home. woot woot! I kept to my schedule (semi-polyphasic/biphasic). On the drove over I slept for about 20 minutes, and then at night I slept 1:30a-4:30a and then about 5a-7a. Today I haven't napped or anything, which I somewhat regret... but I think that after falling asleep whenever tonight, if I wake up at night or early morning, I'll stay awake after that. =]
Over the course of the weekend, I have decided to return to the Orthodox Christian church. :D I feel so drawn to it, yet I don't want it, but I feel spiritually emaciated without attending and such. :p I'm going to vespers on wednesday evening and then talking to Fr. David after the service. :) I'm very excited.
Last but not least, I'm going to water fast this school week (and possibly the weekend, as well). I feel spiritually called to it, and I also realize that I need to detoxify my body, because I've been sluggish and slow to respond to things lately, and it's time to just reboot my body. However, I'm adhering to my multiphasic sleep; henceforth, this week will be hell. :) But I can make it through, and it'll make me a stronger person because of it. I'm so excited. I start tomorrow after breakfast. I'm so scared that I'll drink too much water/juice though.... :( Oh well. We'll see what happens.
For right now, I'm off to talk to friends and do some homework from friday! Ciao, blog buddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment