sorry i haven't blogged in a while, y'all! i've been really busy with school, driver's ed, friends and... life in general.
here's how things went from the 14th til now, and my weekend plans:
Wednesday(14th)- School, PSAT, Church, Homework
Thursday(15th)- School, Driver's Ed, Errands with Dad, Homework
Friday(16th; today)- School, Library, Home (Dinner), Shopping, Homecoming game, Blogging.
Saturday(17th)- Drive (for driver's ed), shopping, homecoming
Sunday(18th)- Church, homework, blogging
Yeah. Might not sound so busy.... but it is. I'm piled in on homework... just from missing one day. MONDAY. a freakin week ago! gaaaah! >_<
Oh well. Anyways. About my multiphasism. I've been consistently sleeping about 6 hours a night with little to no napping during the day. Monophasism = 3
HOWEVER. My parents are gone tonight which allows for me to stay up all night so I can either go for Everyman sleep or Dymaxion sleep. I'm not quite sure which. :p I think Dymaxion would be easier to schedule but harder to adhere to, and vice-versa with Everyman. Oh well. I have atleast 2 or 3 more hours. I can figure it out :D
I'm taking a girl out to homecoming tomorrow and I'm going to ask her out. :3 I'm quite fond of her and her personality. When we hold hands I get a warm/fuzzy feeling inside. Oh, is it love? xP Gaaaah, well, I'mma research some more for now. Talk to you fools later ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment